NeoGraft®: Advanced Hair Transplant Technology
Imagine a Restored Hair Line with No Linear Scar
Many people have said it themselves, “My hair is thinning and I’ve got to do something about it”. In fact, approximately 50 million men and about 30 million women in the US alone suffer from male/female pattern baldness or thinning hair (AAD) and are looking for a hair loss solution to help gain their confidence back.
You deserve to love your hair line and the good news is, with NeoGraft’s minimally invasive hair transplant technique, results couldn’t look more natural. Here are the top 5 reasons why people choose the NeoGraft procedure to fight hair loss:
- It’s a minimally invasive procedure for hair restoration (no stitches or staples)
- There is little-to-no discomfort (no scalpel involved)
- The recovery time is quick (patients resume normal activity after only a few days)
- The hair line is natural-looking (no linear scar)
- Financing programs are available (many physicians have options to meet their patients’ hair transplant budgets)
A Hair Replacement Solution Like No Other
The NeoGraft Automated Hair Transplantation system is a leading edge technology for men and women looking to restore their hairline using the Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) method to gently remove the individual follicles from the back of the head (the “donor area”) in their naturally occurring groupings of about 1-4 hairs.
The follicles are then artistically implanted in the areas of the scalp where balding has occurred to complement the facial structure and current hairline, resulting in a discrete, natural-looking hair transplant.
Take the next step:
- 3 days agoExperiencing #hairloss as a young adult? It's not that uncommon. this week's blog explains how #NeoGraft can help! https://t.co/2crxJs5Xns Reply Retweet Favorite
- 4 days ago#tbt to when the only #hairloss solution was invasive. Now there's NeoGraft: minimally invasive & less downtime! https://t.co/FmfqDQYz7a Reply Retweet Favorite
- 5 days agoWe're thrilled that our #NeoGraft doctors have been in the news so often. Check out our Doctors In The News page: https://t.co/19dTKHaTI4 Reply Retweet Favorite
- 6 days agoRT @JakeSnakeDDT: Arriving in style, speaking of style, my hair is windblown @neograft would be proud! #unspokenwordtour #bigthanks https:/… Reply Retweet Favorite
- 6 days agoDid you see our #transformationtuesday pic? Learn more abt early adult #hairloss in a new blog: https://t.co/zkayRRexgS #hairgoals #neograft Reply Retweet Favorite
As Seen On