NeoGraft®: Advanced Hair Transplant Technology
Imagine a Restored Hair Line with No Linear Scar
Many people have said it themselves, “My hair is thinning and I’ve got to do something about it”. In fact, approximately 50 million men and about 30 million women in the US alone suffer from male/female pattern baldness or thinning hair (AAD) and are looking for a hair loss solution to help gain their confidence back.
You deserve to love your hair line and the good news is, with NeoGraft’s minimally invasive hair transplant technique, results couldn’t look more natural. Here are the top 5 reasons why people choose the NeoGraft procedure to fight hair loss:
- It’s a minimally invasive procedure for hair restoration (no stitches or staples)
- There is little-to-no discomfort (no scalpel involved)
- The recovery time is quick (patients resume normal activity after only a few days)
- The hair line is natural-looking (no linear scar)
- Financing programs are available (many physicians have options to meet their patients’ hair transplant budgets)
A Hair Replacement Solution Like No Other
The NeoGraft Automated Hair Transplantation system is a leading edge technology for men and women looking to restore their hairline using the Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) method to gently remove the individual follicles from the back of the head (the “donor area”) in their naturally occurring groupings of about 1-4 hairs.
The follicles are then artistically implanted in the areas of the scalp where balding has occurred to complement the facial structure and current hairline, resulting in a discrete, natural-looking hair transplant.
Take the next step:
- 3 days agoNews Flash - Literally! #NeoGraft made our debut in #timessquare after announcing the acquisition of Medicamat.… https://t.co/H3nQ4oVxk3 Reply Retweet Favorite
- 4 days agoAre you a movie guru? #NeoGraft wants you to describe your hair using only a movie title. See ours below! Ready, se… https://t.co/MGD8ncYNeV Reply Retweet Favorite
- 5 days ago#Didyouknow butternut squash, sweet potatoes and pumpkin are all rich in Vitamin A, which can help nourish your hai… https://t.co/FJCSgjHQoV Reply Retweet Favorite
- 10 days agoTurkey & all the fixings are certainly top of mind today! What are you thankful for? Happy Thanksgiving from the… https://t.co/gJvGehA874 Reply Retweet Favorite
- 11 days agoThis #Thanksgiving remember that moderation is key! Learn how restrictive diets can cause #hairloss in females,… https://t.co/fevgzxron6 Reply Retweet Favorite
As Seen On